VMP 2.3L TVS SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE FOR 2003-2004 COBRA MUSTANG
Gen2 version is now shipping! Comes standard with improved cooling, optional EGR spacer available.
The VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger upgrade is a direct replacement for the factory Eaton M112 Supercharger on the 2003-2004 "Terminator" Mustang Cobra. It was designed from OEM CAD data to fit perfectly and clear the stock hood. It is the first aftermarket supercharger housing made specifically for the Terminator Cobra. It is a one piece housing with a side inlet like the factory supercharger. The one piece design makes for a very rigid housing, allows for a larger rear inlet, decreases the chance of vacuum leaks, and makes installation easier.
With the VMP TVS you get the reliability of an Eaton blower and the performance of the TVS rotorpack design. The Twin-Vortices-Series compressor has proven itself to be highly efficient over a wide operating range of 10-22+psi. It is a high twist symetrical 4-lobe rotor design with excellent adiabatic effiency. TVS technology is used on the 2013 GT500, ZR1 Corvette, and ZL1 Camaro.
Dyno Sheets(see pictures):
- This is a gain of 165RWHP and 103RWTQ over an already modified cobra.
- With 2.8" pulley (19psi) and Torco (approx 100 octane) 646RWHP/598RWTQ:
- VMP TVS with a very mild pump gas tune (16*) and 3" pulley (17psi) 608RWHP/559RWTQ:
- VMP TVS with GT500 bolt-pattern single blade TB 718RWHP/678RWTQ
VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger upgrade key features:
Direct replacement for stock supercharger
Gains of 100-350RWHP depending on pulley size & boost level
1 year warranty provided by VMP
Proven Eaton reliability: 100,000 mile service interval
Pre-filled with oil
Intercooler bolts directly to bottom of blower
- Side inlet for easy access to fuel rails
Side inlet allows use of different throttle body styles
Vacuum line connections and T-MAP in factory locations
Large 45MM bypass-valve for cooler operation, improved driveably, and greater fuel efficiency
- EGR Option available
- Pulleys are easily bolted on and off using six allen head bolts
VMP TVS Blower with stainless steel 6-bolt hub
One interchangeable 6-bolt pulley of your choice
Inlet elbow for your throttle body style
Six M6x14MM bolts for pulley
Eight M6x25MM bolts for elbow
Ten M5x16MM intercooler bolts
O-ring for inlet elbow
- Four new intercooler transfer tube O-rings
- Contoured EGR spacer allows mounting of EGR valve on rear of blower.
- Includes one pulley, additional pulleys available.
The factory supercharger to lower intake manifold gasket is metal and can be re-used in most cases
The factory IAC gasket may be re-used in most cases
The TB gasket may be re-used in most cases, aftermarket TBs usually include a new gasket
- EGR Option available
- Intake Manifold Assembly
- Lower Intake Assembly
- Stock Vacuum Schematic (VMP TVS requires changes)
|SC Pulley||Stock Crank||4lb lower|
|stroker or cammed motors only|
|2.6"||21psi||stroker or cammed motors only|