Viking Front Coil Over J313AP-300K
Viking Warrior Struts are valved for vehicles driven mostly on the street with occasional track use. They are all double adjustable, allowing the user to independently adjust compression and rebound.
• Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
• Adjustment knobs labeled with a "C" for compression and "R" for rebound
• Viking maximizes stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your strut.
• Aluminum, precision machined piston with a PTFE/bronze piston seal.
• Each shock/strut is dyno tested and serialized
• Coil Over shocks/struts have stainless steel bearing mounts to perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed.
SP (Street Performance): Choose this Warrior valving for vehicles that are mostly driven on the street with occasional track use. The force range provides for a comfortable ride, but still allows for superior handling when desired.
CR (Cruise): Opt for this Crusader Valving when ride comfort is key.
DL (Drag Lower Horsepower): Select this specialized Crusader valving for drag racing applications making less than 600 HP that run a big tire.
DH (Drag Higher Horsepower): Choose this specialized Crusader valving for drag racing applications that make more than 600 HP or are running a small tire/drag radial.
PT (Pro-Touring): Opt for the Crusader firm valving for track-focused autocross or road course vehicles.