VMP 2015+ COYOTE MUSTANG MAIN SC KIT BOX W/LOWER INTAKE2015-2017 ROUSH SUPERCHARGER KIT MUSTANG PHASE 2 727 HP CALIBRATED
2015-2017 ROUSH SUPERCHARGER KIT MUSTANG PHASE 1 VEHICLE WARRANTY AVAILABLE
Boosting performance to a staggering 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. of torque for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
ROUSH and Ford Racing have teamed up to develop this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to a staggering 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. of torque for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8, the ROUSH and Ford Racing 2.3L Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
The primary components of this ROUSH/Ford Racing R2300 TVS Phase 1 Supercharger Kit include:
ROUSH/Ford Racing 2.3L TVS Supercharger
85mm supercharger pulley
Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
Low restriction air induction system
ROUSH Flash Voucher card*
High-efficiency intercooler system featuring large full-face low-temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high-capacity air-to-water intercooler, and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses, and clamps
*This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.
RDT Software and PCM Calibration Instructions
NOTE: Not applicable to vehicles with adaptive cruise control
This kit comes with an extended parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is good for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the date of retail purchase. An optional 3-year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty is available, which is good for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the original vehicle in service date from Ford.
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- Note: Not applicable to vehicles with adaptive cruise control
- ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2300 Phase 1 Supercharger System
- Produces 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. torque
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Features Eaton’s new four-lobe rotors, along with newly-designed high-flowing inlet and outlet ports, that greatly enhances thermal efficiency over previous models enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPMs
- Large intercooler, redesigned large low temperature radiator, and degas bottle provide substantial cooling technology
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with twin-60mm throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH/Ford Racing calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software – see details below)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile ROUSH-supplied parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3-Year/36,000-Mile ROUSH Drivetrain Warranty available for purchase ($995.00 additional)
- NOW 50 State legal emmission on 2015-2017 / CARB E.O.#D-418-27